Monday 15 October 2007

Nonsensical Rants = I'm Back!

Okay. . . . . .

I'm going to do this again. (Commitment). I haven't posted on this blog since July 24th, Its October now, That can't be a good thing.

Now, I'll go through a few highlights of some of the anime I've watched:

One Piece- Another JUMP anime to please me, My god. Its awesome. Currently on episode 302 with the Enies lobby arc end in sight. Luffy now has one of them power thing's that most shounen stories have, In this case, Called a Gear. As far I've only seen him click ass with Gear two whilst Gear three as of now shrinks him. Almost up-to-date with the latest episodes. And It DOES look spectacular in High Definition. :D


Code Geass- Was a good show. I thought some of the mecha fights were a tad boring, But it overcomes it with the two parter ending special [24 - 25]. Such a cliffhanger.

LoveCom- I wasn't all to sure whether it was going to pull it off around mid-way through the series, But now it has shot itself right up to one of my favourites. Ōtani and Koizumi are have their ups and downs, But pull through in the end. I can't wait to finish off all the manga.

With Lucky Star- I thought It started to fall down towards the end of the series, But totally re-deemed itself in the last few episodes. Soon as they mentioned Cheer leading, I knew where it was going. YAY. Everything was wrapped up nicely.

I think for now, I'm done (or rather I couldn't be bothered to continue). I shall be back whenever I damn well feel like it.

Expect MOAR or GTFO.

xx

No comments: